Summit Clinical Research is an Integrated Research Organization which brings together experienced research sites with proven successes in the Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) research space. Our mission is to execute comprehensive site recruitment and engagement strategy to efficiently and cost-effectively achieve the target patient enrollment goal, in the projected timelines.
We believe patients who participate in clinical trials are partners in their own healthcare. This philosophy is shared by our network of experienced NASH research sites.
The Summit Advantage
- NASH subject matter expertise
- Investigator, Sponsor/CRO Training
- Sponsor & collaborator connections
- Identify I/E barriers to enrollment
- Top enrolling NASH trial sites
- Expansive NASH population
- Proven NASH recruitment strategies
- Expedited start-up timelines
- Site-specific pre-screening & enrollment strategies
- Site branded recruitment materials
- Site support and training
- Sharing of best practices
Summit PI Highlights
Dr. Sureka Bollepalli
Dr. Sureka Bollepalli is a Pediatric Endocrinology and principal investigator for Tampa Bay Medical Research in Clearwater, Florida. Dr. Bollepalli has served as PI on trials for over 10 years and joined the Summit network in October 2021. She was awarded the 2022 Summit Ascend award for her extraordinary performance in NASH research.